The Local will be hosting a two-part assessment series, "Classroom Assessment That Works!" for grades 1 to 8 at the Bluewater Education Centre in Chesley on Monday, November 5 and Monday, November 19 from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Participants must attend both dates.
Registration and food and refreshments begin at 4:00 p.m.
This workshop offers...
· A variety of assessment tools and strategies, information on gathering data for feedback and reporting, and methods for using assessment data to inform instruction.
· A toolbox of assessment strategies and information that can be used to reflect on assessment practices.
· Time to collaborate and brainstorm with colleagues about some of the challenges that face classroom teachers with respect to assessment practices.
· A guided tour of the ETFO Assessment Website and time to explore what it has to offer in the way of efficient assessment strategies and practical tools.
* Please bring a wifi-enabled laptop or tablet to both sessions for hands-on learning!
To register, email email@example.com (on 0365)
Please indicate your grade level and any dietary or accessibility requirements when registering.
Dependent care funding is available: https://www.bluewater-ot.org/professional-learning